How to Receive a Certificate of Participation for the March 25, 2021 NFFA Webinar: Protecting and Restoring Urban Wetlands for Community Benefits
Using the ClassMarker online system, ASWM will ask you to certify that you participated in the entire live NFFA Webinar: "Protecting and Restoring Urban Wetlands for Community Benefits" on Thursday, March 25, 2021 from 3:00-4:30 pm Eastern.
Please do the following:
- Click on this link: https://www.classmarker.com/online-test/start/?quiz=c4y605ba71dde419
- Once you are in ClassMarker, click on Start and enter your email address and create a password.
- Do not click on Log in and Resume. The Resume button is there in case you misplace this specific certificate and need to retrieve it again. It won’t work for future webinar certificates.
- You will need to create a new password for each webinar certificate you wish to obtain.
- Then follow the prompts and enter your name as you wish it to appear on your certificate and answer the questions about attending the live webinar.
Answering “yes” to the question about your participation will automatically qualify you to receive a certificate for your attendance. Answering “no” will result in no certificate being issued.
You will be prompted to download your Certificate of Participation from ClassMarker after you complete the quiz.
Once you download your certificate, you can then submit the certificate to the accrediting organization of your choice to potentially receive continuing education units/credits.
Certificates for the NFFA webinars are free to all participants.